+

History

Links

x

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Bangkok is as boring as Singapore

It's true.

On my way to the airport on the 4th of April, it rained so heavily.

It's suprising but not shocking because the annual Qing Ming festival was almost there.

Are you laughing? Read my quote of the month.

The airport was unusally quiet. But nothing beats the SARS-era.

When we reached Bangkok, a swarm of Thai people attacked us.

I couldn't spot a single Singaporean there. But I did spot some Malaysians while eating kway chap at a roadside stall. How come I know? Because Sim Hou is my good friend.

Other than visiting some night market to buy Simon's Arsenal jersey, I also went to MBK and Chinatown. I bought some T-shirts and that's about it. This time round, I heard a Gay Chou song in MBK again.



The plane was half-empty or half-full.







Crazy ginnas always following me wherever I go.



This AD don't know there how long already.








This lorry still don't want to up lorry.


























This boy here always call me 'Ah Hia Ker Tiang'. So I kept my gameboy away from him. He thinks the gameboy is small enough for my pocket.










Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I'm going to airport soon » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger