+

History

Links

x

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I am such a good and clever brother

I fixed my sister's lousy motorola hamfone. It wouldn't switch on at all, and when all seemed lost and all seemed gone, I came to the rescue.

I unscrew everything and dissect the whole hamfone. I played and touched everything. Poke here and there. Blow here and there. I screw everything back into place. I poked in the battery charger, and it worked.

Was it the intervention of God or GuanYinMa? Because honestly I didn't know what I was doing.

-

I'm all set for another trip to Bangkok during June, and another with Wai Kit and his girlfriend to ChiangMai as well.

As of now, I'm split into half due to scheduling conflicts. I hope everything works out as soon as possible. It's either I make it for both or nothing.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I have decided » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger