+

History

Links

x

Saturday, May 06, 2006

I have decided

Just now, I went to Tampines Mall. Century Square to be exact. Wah seh, Election day still got so many people out in the streets, it was raining too.

Anyway, I saw one very young boy got praised by his Father. His Father did so by slapping his head. The young boy returned the favour by slapping back his head with a rolled-up paper. The Father didn't even scold him. It was an extremely funny moment. The boy looks so much like his Father.

I went to buy some things and at the same time, checked out the Starhub shop for handphones. My Father's contract's expiring soon, coincidentally my sister's phone is broken just two days ago. But who cares about her anyway.



I'm thinking white because black means more fingerprints and oily look. At the same time, white is easily stained too. It's a difficult choice but never mind I will throw lots at Si Beh Law tomorrow. I'm sure Guan Yin the Wise will give me a good answer.

To end things off, go see this website about a pair of twins.



http://www.bmezine.com/news/people/A10101/addsub/index.html


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I thought Aliens abducted my Father this morning » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger