+

History

Links

x

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Today is such a bad day

Much as I frequent the MRTs, I have never had any weird encounters. Strange enough, today is the day, of all days.

I was on my way to school to do some work. Then came this woman who stood beside me as soon as I stepped into the train. She kept giggling. Then she also kept looking at me. What the fuck. So I stared back at her.

Instead of looking or walking away, she dropped her head down. Nabeh, still can act shy. She's in her 40s, more than a head beneath me, has fake brown hair, wears a V-neck top with a flat silicon valley, and short shorts with pink colour flowers.

I quickly made my great escape to the more crowded cabin. Then came a middle-aged man.

He stood in front of me, scratched his hair and nose, pinches his nose, dug his nose with 2 fingers, and flicked his nose crap towards me. The crowd then started to disperse. I took a seat and this man followed suit. He sat beside me and said to me in Mandarin : "Wah today Saturday MRT so many people." followed by, "I not enough space to seat leh." I acted blur and tried to sleep. After a while, he alighted.

The ultimate blow came when I reached school. I forgot that Free Lab Access closes at 12.30pm. It was already 2.00pm plus.

Too bad so sad so I went home. Time was wasted but it's the same if I were to stay at home. I then reached Eunos MRT station, only to see that number 13 had just gone.

It was the final nail in the coffin. Nothing important happened, but it's quite a bad day.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | The DaVinci Code » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger