+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wisdom Tooth

The other day, I jolted awake from an afternoon sleep and discovered to my horror that there's some pain in my right jaw. At first I thought the tooth fairy came and made a grave mistake. =(

So for the past week or so, I've been using my left jaw much more frequently when eating. I must say it has been a refreshing and jaw-dropping experience.

After all, it's not everyday that you suddenly lose control of your right side, and have to finally make yourself realise that your left side is as good. It's just that when one is too accustomed to using the right side, it doesn't feel right using the left side. But after some time, you know things will be brought into balance.

I strongly believe that after this terrible trauma and life-lesson, I can finally distribute my eating style equally. Therefore, after all this is over, I must take the time and give my sincerest thought and energy into making my left arm much more muscular than my right arm.

For starters, I think I will wash the toilet with my left arm. And that means less stain will be flushed out because my left arm is not as muscular as my right arm. But as I've said earlier, things will be brought into balance.

Then just now I brushed my teeth too fast, too hard and too furious, I think the gum opened up and then blood came out. I spitted out blood together with the remains. OH MY GOD it was Pink Colour! Red + White = Pink

I got a shock of my life. Tears filled my eyes and it looked like the dam was going to burst any moment. But then, as fate would have it, my Father came in and told me, "Be strong, Son." It was only at that pivotal moment did I realised that, in order to bring balance, I must be strong. The bleeding stopped immediately. It was as if something stopped it but I don't know who, how or why. =(

Actually, I rinsed my mouth with tap water then okay already.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Today is my birday » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger