+

History

Links

x

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I really should have gone to a JayCee =(

Yesterday, I went to Chinatown point to buy some things for myself. At the shop, I got to know this Uncle. He's a very friendly guy. He asked me about football stuffs, and the funny thing is he doesn't know a lot of about football but he definitely bets a lot.

We talked quite a lot despite being strangers. This was something I could never imagine myself doing. I don't know how is it that I'm able to do that now.

Naturally, he asked if I'm studying now or what. He got a shock when I told him I'm only in a Polytechnic. He said that I look like a mature boy who's a degree holder and working full-time. His salesgirl and him got even more shock when I said I'm 18 years old.

Funny, because I thought all this while I'm just a crybaby who doesn't know much about anything and is clueless and uninformed.

The other time, there's this Indonesian lady who talked to me and asked me for directions. She also thinks that I'm one.

I went to a fortune teller once and she said that I'm supposed to be one in the future. But I think it's near impossible.

For the past few days, my Father and my sister was in Hatyai and they still is. They are coming back home tonight.

For the past few days, I think I'm getting to know how to live alone. I'm not afraid of sleeping alone at night anymore.

I used to hear furnitures moving in rhythmic patterns late into the night.(No, not your Marbles tiak-ing) But I don't anymore. Perhaps it was psychological, or it could have gone away just like that.

But I still always forget to offer incense to Dua Peh Gong and Ti Gong. But they will forgive me, I know. These things take time.

I have also learned that home-cooked food is the best. My Father taught me how to cook. My sister taught me too.

The only thing I haven't learnt from my sister is how to remove fish scales. She's a master at it. She told me she hates that fish scale feeling in her mouth. My Father's a taxi driver now, so he would come home on random days to eat.

When I tell my friends I have to go home to make dinner, they would think that I'm bluffing. Which is very sad. So I think it's better to lie than to tell the truth.

The night before the last, I made myself some porridge and fried two eggs to go with it. It's not the best food but it was the best feeling in my world. I enjoyed watching Alias and eating at the same time.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | The Low-Hand Boy die already » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger