+

History

Links

x

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Time Has Come

The time has come for changes to be made. As they used to say, the new one doesn't come in without the old one going. I don't know the exact chinese phrase but never mind it's the meaning that counts.

This year, I got a new computer after 5 long years of using the old one. The best part was having one in my own room.

I subscribed to TIME magazine too, after about 2 years of reading National Geographic. The latter I'm still subscribed to, mainly because those two are very different things . People look at me reading such things and may think I'm trying to act clever but I think what they think is very true because half the time I don't have any idea what the article is talking about.

Recently, my Father got me a new pen. It's the same old pen I've been using for the past few years. Hopefully, this new pen, coupled with Guan Yin Ma, will help me achieve the best I can for my coming examinations as well as any future examinations.



People always say that my wallet is very big. It's not because I have lots of money, it's because I spend a lot thus resulting in all those receipts that filled it. Now, it's time to change a new wallet because this old one's zip (the one where coins are) is damaged. I can't believe I've used this for 4.5 years. The funniest part is that I bought this wallet at only $0.50. So is the price everything? I think it all depends on the quality of the user. My Father also used to say that it's best to keep the same wallet for as long as possible because constant changing of it reduces the amount of money you have.

So how am I going to replace it? It's easy. When I bought it, it was so cheap that I bought another one at the same $0.50 price, so basically I'm going to have a new one but it's the same one.



Last but not least, my pair of sandals. I've wore it for about 2 to 3 years. Now, the base has already flattened out due to the passage of time. Yesterday, I went to Royal Sporting House and saw a pair of sandals by Nikey that I like a lot. I will get it. It costs about $80 plus. There aren't much variety of sandals these days. Maybe because it's considered old-fashion and uncool already. I almost bought a German-brand one the other day. But thankfully it didn't have my size.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I feel so proud of Gay Chou today » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger