+

History

Links

x

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I feel so ashamed of myself today

On the way to Parkway Parade, my Father mentioned that the Best Idols in the World are going to be there today.

True to his words, I saw a really huge and expensive stage that is set to be the Best in the World at the basement level of Parkway Parade. My Father knew it and I didn't. I feel so sad and ashamed of myself.

We went to buy some stuffs at Giant Supermarket. After that we had lunch.

During lunch, we had a conversation.

Me :
How come just now that two charbors beside us kept staring at us?

Father : Because we handsum.

Me : Talk cock.

Father : No lah, they see how come the Father so young yet the son is so big already.

Me : Pi lah.

Conversation is directly translated from Chinese.

My Father is so old, yet still so full of shit.

After lunch, we went to the M1shop and my Father bought Nokia's N70 for his Thaicock girlfriend. The girlfriend is very lucky and the boyfriend is very stupid.

Because of that, I'm only going to get my new hamfone on Monday.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Smile when you are winning » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger