+

History

Links

x

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Today is Sunday

Today is another first day of the Chinese Lunar Calendar Month. So early in the morning I woke up to go to Si Beh Law to pay Guan Yin Ma a visit.



Before reaching the temple, I saw this poor guy sleeping with a book as a pillow in this half-assed playground. I wonder if I send this peekture to the Best Forum in Singapore aka STOMP, will Singaporeans be touched and give him 100k?

After taking that picture, I couldn't take it. So I changed my praying pattern. I asked Guan Yin Ma to make sure that no one is homeless in this world. And may the world be a better place.

I bade goodbye to Guan Yin Ma and went home. I played some games, read some news, and drank some coffee. Then when the time came I went to my Grandmother's house.

After lunch I set off for Parkway Parade and bought Maksim's latest album.



I think the cashier don't like me. She used the penknife to take out the barcode then she scratched my CD case. You may think it's only a scratch but it's not your hard-earned money. I felt so sad.

After some walking around I waited at the bustop. This ang moh boy smiled and waved at me. I felt so touched and happy. Once a wisemen said I looked like a monkey, maybe that's the reason why.

I reached home and no one was home. Today is Sunday.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Goodwood Park » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger