+

History

Links

x

Monday, October 23, 2006

You want Australia's or Jiu Hoo's Honeydew ?


www.wegmans.com

Just now the Fruit Uncle asked me this. You know and I know it's a funny question. But this question set my brain juices to spray around. I thought and thought and in the end I decided on our neighbour Jiu Hoo because some of my relatives live there.

Nowadays I eat fruits everyday. Because I want to make myself healthy and make sure that I will become very very healthy when I join NS so I can safely and healthily protect my country.

I realised why. The Australia Honeydew costs $1.00, looks rounder and sexier, juicer and richer in colour. The Uncle tells me the Australia Honeydew very soft. The Jiu Hoo Honeydew costs $1.00 too. But it looks pale, less round and the Uncle tells me it's crispy. Such information scared me. Eat one fruit also so heart bitter.

I gave the Jiu Hoo Honeydew a bite. It was so crispy and juicy. I attained immortality. I finished it in 4 seconds.

After that, I understand that I made the wise choice with the Jiu Hoo Honeydew.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Today is Sunday » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger