+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Goodwood Park

The wedding dinner was at titled.

Once I reached the hotel, the bellboy opened the taxi door for me. So high class man. Even the tortoise in the mountains have experienced it, but I had never. =(

The place was very quiet and got this grand feeling. I walked around and guess what. I saw my idol, Eric Khoo, The Singaporean Movie Director.



I wanted to go inside the Bar and take a peekture with him but I shy and there's a lot of Ang Mohs inside the Bar so I very scared so in the end I never go in.

During the dinner, I felt restricted. I was sitting with complete strangers so I didn't have the ball ball to unleash the hungry beast in me. I ate very little and drank very little Watermelon juice.

Post dinner, I went home on a Mercedes taxi. The taxi don't know why like damn small. Smaller than my Father's lousy Toyota taxi. But never mind, the engine damn good. Whenever the taxi driver happy happy press the accelerator I feel like I'm sitting beside Michael Schumi. But the driver like don't like me, I speak to him in Chinese he reply in English.

I hope Wedding dinners last forever. Because after that nothing is smooth sailing and there's every chance that a Perfect Storm comes along. I wish my Auntie the best and hope she will not have a divorce again.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Suddenly I feel so sexy and handsum » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger