+

History

Links

x

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Suddenly I feel old

Today I went to my Mother's house.

On the way there, I walked past a bunch of kids. All damn short sia like Primary School kids. How I wish I can be a Primary School boy again. =(



After dinner I came back home to watch my Manutd win. Watching this win brings tears of joy and memories before myself. It reminds me of why I like Manutd in the first place. It's not because of some treble clef, but their evergreen determination to win and be the best Football Club in the whole wide world.



Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Why This Writer Makes Males Sound Like 4th Class C... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger