+

History

Links

x

Thursday, November 09, 2006

E-learning Week - Day 4

The dust has settled but yesterday was only the beginning.

Today I continue to do my e-learning assignments. I can't say I breezed through them but I can only say I've almost completed them. (almost, but couldn't)

Today I made another realisation, and that is it's been such a long time I've used the MSN messenger. Sometimes all you need is a rest and things will start to look fresh to you again. It's like listening to Gay Chou's songs. Somedays I love Marlon Brando, somedays I love Wars, yet somedays I love Vampires. How I wish all things in life are that lasting.

End of Day 4.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | E-learning Week - Day 3 » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger