+

History

Links

x

Monday, November 20, 2006

I just had a short sleep

This past week or so has got to be rated as the most busy Polytechnic week. For the first time Polytechnic was very serious, really serious. I stayed up till quite late for projects and studying. Not considered very late but still late enough to change my sleeping patterns.

I don't know, perhaps I was inspired by my friendly neighbourhood coursemate, who happens to excel academically.

Suddenly I felt so tired in the evening, I fell asleep. Then I woke up about 3 hours later. I hope I can have a good, long and quality sleep tonight. =(


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Should I go to Jean Yip Slimming Centre? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger