+

History

Links

x

Friday, November 10, 2006

E-learning Week - Final Day

SPIDERMAN, SPIDER.



My Guan Yin MA! Today wasn't raining cats and dogs.
I was waiting for a bus at parkway there, then when the bus came,
I chionged to the door, cuz the sun damn big later make me dark dark!!!!!!!
then when i was about to step up the bus, this siao char bor who is as tall as Yao Ming from out of nowhere intersection my path!
and i had to wait for her to talk to the bus driver and 'tong' her moola!
poor me was out in the sun becoming dark!
moral of the story : char bors these days think so highly of themselves!
i think someone should publish a book especially for girls who thinks so highly of themselves!
but maybe the women chapters will step in even before the book is written!
guys living in this era is so . . . sad. always kena top bottom left right centre. every girls think all guys are Robert, can give them anyhow step like a doormat.
it's right that the guys are taking the females' position. must show who is the daddy.
wake up girls! this is not Australia!

Seriously, it was raining a little bit of cats and dogs. I left my blankets out to dry but when I was at Parkway it started to rain. I thought yesterday is the day that Guan Yin Ma left his/her home to enlightenment that's why it rained. But today also rain. So I quickly went home. After I took my blankets in, it only started to rained heavily.

End Of E-learning.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | E-learning Week - Day 4 » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger