+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sometimes I'm just destined to help people

Bus 13 came and I boarded it.

To my horror, I remembered I haven't top up my easy card. So I checked my wallet and there wasn't any coins. So can't help it, I had to alight. Too bad there was many people already boarding, and I accidentally stepped on someone's slippers. I didn't look at that person but I could feel his/her stare. Too bad, shit happens.

I was angry at myself. It was such a waste of time and I had to wait for another unlucky 13 to arrive. Very quickly I walked to Eunos MRT and top up my easy card. After that, an Old Uncle who reeked of cigarettes asked me how to buy train ticket to Yishun. So I showed him. I think he cannot read Ang Moh.

I feel damn proud of myself. It's like I'm a good citizen, and that I'm not a useless boy after all.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I just had a short sleep » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger