+

History

Links

x

Friday, December 29, 2006

A Date With Zhao Yuan and Sim Hou

Since today Wai Kit's ITP orpit gave him a New Year 'Eve' early off, he asked me go watch Confession Of Pain. So I asked Simon and Zhao Yuan along too.

The night before, I told Simon and Zhao Yuan not to be late because the show's starting at 12.20pm. In the end, I was the one who was late. Anyway, we chiong down City Link into Suntec.

When we arrived, Wai Kit's face very black. But don't care him, we went in and just nice the show start.

After movie, we went to have Kentucky. We saw the Pledge Of Quality certificate and instantly we were reminded of the good old days. Then we talked about Ranjit, Cheryl Tang, and Mr Hafiz.

After the chicken feast, we decided to piak pool. Wai Kit suggested Marine Square, so we agreed.

We reached Marina Square but it was quite empty. Out of sudden this petite girl with a typical Singaporean look asked me to open a bottle of Mountain Dew. I must have looked really serious. As I was wearing my favourite Superman T-shirt, I gave her the Superman-Smile and popped it open Champagne-Style with my Willpower alone. She was shocked, and with her small hands barely holding my muscular bicep, she told me, "Too bad you don't look anything like Superman."

At first, we just piak pool for fun. We kept calling Zhao Yuan 'The Curse' because he either miscues or shoots the white bola into the deep hole. After that, we became really serious, so we had a tournament of sorts. The final standings is as follows :

Gold 1st : Hiap Seng
Silver 2nd : Wai Kit
Bronze 3rd : Simon
4th : Zhao Yuan

I don't know how I got first. Maybe it was the T-shirt.

After that, they went home while I went to get something from my friend.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I hope Santa Claus visits me tonight » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger