+

History

Links

x

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Sick In Motherland =(

I thought I was strong enough to withstand the harsh nature of the weather here in Motherland. But it was not to be. The other day the humidity was only 44%! I wash my clothes last night and it was already dry in the morning. I was on a different planet. Almost everyone else was sick too.

The sore throat woke up me at 3.50 am. I can't go back to dreamland because it is painful until I cannot sleep. But now I am also hungry out of a sudden.

I think I will get a MC today. I must be fit and muscular for the trip to Beijing.

I miss my small bed, my family, my friends and Mee Pok. Only 13 days more.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I can do better » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger