+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Friends come and go

But some I will always remember fondly.

At my workplace, this girl, Yvonne Yeo, left us because she felt the working hours were too long and anyway, she was just doing her internship.

I think its a pity because she's such a good worker. Before she left, she gave each of us a letter. What she wrote surprised me. I had never imagine that someone can appreciate me so much.

She said I'm so crappy and funny, and that I'm one of those she eagerly look forward to working with every time she comes for work. She also thinks I'm smart and that I should study in a University and she believes I can do it.

While reading the letter, it was a whole lot of fields and white light. It suddenly made me think that there is hope in life for me. No one has ever shown his/her appreciation for me that much, at least openly.

Another crappy guy, called Vu, left as well. He's a Vietnamese and he loves to sing Backstreet Boys' songs while working. He also always talk to me about how pretty and gentle Vietnamese girls are, and told me that Singaporean girls are too loud and naughty. He's studying in NUS right now and I wished him all the best for the future last night after work. I will miss him.

Today I saw Simon Sim at parkway parade. It was long time no see my friend. Friends since secondary 1. I told him that I wanted to give him something I bought for him from China. Maybe one of the days we should meet up again.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Yesterday I went to my Ah Gong's house » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger