+

History

Links

x

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Yesterday I went to my Ah Gong's house

My maternal Ah Gong's house that is, and I happened to talk to one of my step-step-cousins. She's a smart and clever 3 years old girl. The following is my conversation with her:

Me : What is your name?

Cousin : Lin Jin.

Me : How old are you?

Cousin : 3 years old . . .

A slight pause follows, then . . .

Cousin : My birthday is coming...

Me : You tell me your birday for what?

*Cousin looks at me with those innocent eyes*

Cousin : I got a lot of toys and bicycle.

Me : Wah seh, I don't even have a bicycle you got a bicycle already!

Cousin : I got 2 bicycles.

Me : Wah, you even got 2 bicycles. Can give me 1 a not?

Cousin : Cannot ... you too big size.

Me : . . .

After that it was a long journey home as my Ah Gong lived at Woodlands. I slept at 10.30pm but entered Lalaland at 12 midnight. =(


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I work because I need to work » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger