+

History

Links

x

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Today, Thatday And Yesterday

That day, my friend overheard my ringtone that plays Fur Elise. She says that I act high-class by having such a ringtone. I don't know what she's thinking, but the ones that act high class are those that says 'If it ain't rock it ain't music'.

But maybe she's right. I played from Fur Elise to Bengawan Solo on the Electone, but I dropped out when I was almost there, a decision that is surely one of the most regretted of my life. She's right, maybe all I'm destined to do is act high class. Maybe I need to be more handsum and taller to listen to such music, or maybe I need to be in better clothing to listen to such music. That's Singapore for you, go against the nature of life and people look at you like you are a weirdo or something.

That day, my friend said I have no life because I still play Super Mario. I think he's right. Working has made time fly really faster. Study, go work, reach home, sleep. Where is my life? Maybe I should point the middle finger to my family and let go, and be an asshole that doesn't give a shit about something called family.

Then maybe, I will have a life. I will go home late, treat my home like a free hotel, throw all my clothes to my Father to wash, throw all my clothes to my Father to iron, leave the house in dust for my Father to vacuum, let my Father wander around in Giant Supermarket alone. I want to have a life, but under my circumstances, it's really tiring to have one.

I actually thank whatever's up there that my family is so broken because it made me treasure it even more and made me realise what is family. So it's really sad that my friend doesn't know what is going on behind me, and yet he still say such things.

Enough about those sad things, today I'm going to collect my Hairy Potter book. Last time my friend say the book got lots of black/white/blue/colourful magic and will make me go mad. He has no idea what's magic's all about. I haven't go mad but maybe that's because I go to Si Beh Law every weekend.

Time to bathe and go collect, typing ends here.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Boy spotted carrying his female classmates' bags » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger