+

History

Links

x

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Impotent Achievements of Two Zero Zero Five

1. Got study a bit
2. Growing taller a bit
3. Gaining a bit of working experience
4. Earning a bit of my own moola
5. Dream Old Levels result
6. Nintendo DS
7. Posing with Fake King Kong
8. No more slouching

It is an absolute understatement,
To say that it has been an excellent year for me.
People seems to be more afraid of me,
Have more respect for me.
Still there are a few Einsteins here and there,
Who thinks that I'm Dayang,
Who only knows Mei Ren Yu.
They are however only the young Einstein,
Who was retarded and slow in everything.

In the past since young,
I was always disturbed by strangers for no reason.
But now (the present),
It's all gone so suddenly.
I can see it in their fragile eyes.
They want to but something stops them.
They always pull out at the last minute.
Where are the balls of steel you used to have?
Fear not I will tell you where,
But I bet you don't even have the balls to find it back.

You can't make me a crybaby anymore,
Unless you are my Father.
I'm much stronger than you think I am.
Please do not say that I'm proud if you don't see me smiling.
Because if that's the case,
Anyone with moustache is your Father.

You can't make me feel inferior anymore,
Unless you are my Father.
I'm much stronger than you think I am.
So stop sapping my confidence just because you don't have it.
Because if that is why,
Then you should watch X-files to make yourself believe.

Kelengkang Zikry saw me in school.
He said Hello to me,
And gave me a high-five.
I reciprocate but actually,
I wanted to give him the middle-high.
Why didn't he said Crybaby instead,
Miss that word I really mens.

And where are the gheys,
that called me ghey.
Little, skinny and chestless gheys.
I can't seem to find you mens.
I had a really hard time,
Bending my head down to look around.
And when I finally did,
You had a really hard time,
Tilting your head up high to look at me.

And finally my Friends tell me,
I'm the master of the sea.
As I pass through the crowd,
I'm through just like that.
My Friends can follow with ease.
Can you do that ask yourself.
You don't have the skills,
You can't even enter it.
Sorry to say but you can't put me down already.
No matter how you try,
I'm always going to be better than you.

I will never stop.
You take one step,
I will take three steps.
You can never be ahead of me.
Too bad too sad you have to accept it.
Just stop lying to yourself,
Just tell yourself that you want to believe.
Because the truth is out there.


By yours truly


I hope you had a good year too.

Enjoy the last days of 2005 to the fullest and prepare for the New Year ahead!!!


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | 2005's Christmas and Birthday Celebration » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger