+

History

Links

x

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Leave It To God Mens

I suddenly realise, that whatever happens, it happens for no reason. As Betty once said, God works in mysterious ways.

While watching my Manchester United whack W.B.A last night, I got rejected twice.

Then today, while I'm exercising my breasts, Wai Kit called me out of a sudden.

He asked me to watch movie with him. He wanted to watch Narnia, but I said no.

Wallace & Gromit and The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit is the one movie I want to watch. Henry came along too.

God really works in mysterious ways.

I never even pray but yet He answered my prayers.

What suprised me even more is that they agreed to watch W&G. I thought they might think that such shows are childish and 'un-mature'. But I was wrong. I was happy to be wrong.



I'm sure they enjoyed the movie as much as I do. Last time I used to attend courses at The British Council (which was crap and expensive by the way). The teachers there like to show series of W&G to the class. Those were only meant for the small-screen, but this time a part of series was released on the Silver-screen.



There's a short film before the actual movie starts. It's about the Penguins from Madagascar and it is simply amusing. Check out the Machine-gun scene.

As for the film, all I can say is it's funny and stupid. Stupid in a funny way. The movie isn't serious at all and the plot is so whacky and lame. I really like the references to King Kong at the end of the film. And Henry mentioned that some of the scenes from the movie resembles that of a Vegetables advertisement. The movie also contain a hidden message : Never mess with Nature.

I urge you to watch this movie. Forget Narnia. There's no better movie to end off 2005. Your money will be well-spent.

After the hilarious movie, we went to Pavilion to play pool. As usual, I was so serious when it comes to playing pool that I keep missing.







Wai Kit went to his Grandfather's house. So Henry and I ghey-ed around and had dinner. We talked about Soccer, nothing else.

Then I went home.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Impotent Achievements of Two Zero Zero Five » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger