+

History

Links

x

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Bintan

The moment I chionged back from Bintan, I was at Long Beach Restaurant (East Coast).

It's the usual Chinese New Year feasts. Even though I'm allergic to seafood, I still love it. Especially Prawns (this type I also like) and Black Pepper Crab.

While I was there, I was on a constant look-out for TPSS's teacher(s). The other time, I saw Mdm Loh there. But sadly, she never give me a red packet.

Bintan was okay. I had really good dreams there. Sad to say, dreams will never come true. My sleeping hours were longer, shioker and more fulfilling. Maybe it's the relaxing nature of the resort.

I swam around too. It's been a long time. I didn't exactly swim, all I did is to play with the water.

So here the pictures from Bintan. Again they are unedited, so enjoy it.





































































Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Overslept » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger