+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I Not Stupid Too

On the way to watching it, I saw my JC friends, Lionel and Aisyah.

They look great together. What brightens up my day (or night) was that they looked really really happy to see me. We chatted for less than 30 seconds.

Ironically, I saw Yu Feng earlier in the day. I said Hi! to him. He said Hi back but he sounded so compelled to do so.

I like the movie. It has got good acting, storyline, and most importantly, a purpose.

When you watch the movie, you can't help but feel that it actually reflects your life somehow or rather. In that sense, it's a very strong movie because can you think of a movie that makes you feel that way?

Perhaps the only annoying thing about I Not Stupid Too is it's theme song's obvious rip-off of Gay Chou's 'In The Name Of Father'. Other than that, there are no major complaints.

In the end, what sets I Not Stupid Too apart from any other movie you had watched is it's heart. It is such a 'Singaporean' film, I feel so refreshed watching it after countless Hollywood films for so long. Even local dramas can't match the 'Singaporean-nity' in this great film. Although everthing gets predictable at the very end, it is certainly well worth your money and time.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | People think they know me » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger