+

History

Links

x

Friday, January 27, 2006

新 (xin) 年 (ni) 来 (lai) liao

Today, I'm going to be a good boy, go home early, and then do some final cleaning up.

Then on Saturday, it's the usual visiting of various temples around Singapore and some reunion dinner at my ah ma's house.

Finally on Sunday, I'm going to Bintan.

But I don't know ijit I becoming very old and jaded already. There seems to be nothing exciting about Chinese New Year. I don't look forward to having hong paos. Chinese New Years feels just like a normal holiday (in fact every festival in Singapore does). Something is seriously lacking. In fact, this has been happening for so long, that something seems to leave further away with each passing year.

Even some Ang Moh(Jessica Alba) is the Chinese New Year spokes(wo)men for Singapore's very own Tiger Beer advertisement. So sad.

Nevertheless, I wish that you have a very Happy Chinese New Year, Million Things Like Meaning and Learn Work In Steps. And the mother of all importance, get as many red packets as you like.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I Not Stupid Too » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger