+

History

Links

x

Monday, February 20, 2006

At The Airport

This is some slideshow that I'm testing. Just move your mouse around and some additional menus will pop out. If you are interested you can take a look at the website (Flickr) inside "The Truth Is In Here". Hope you find it nice.









In case you haven't figure out, I was studying at the airport and then after that I had dinner with my Father (and sister) and I sent him off to his Honeymoon in Hatyai for 1 solid week. And yes all the pictures are taken by me (and yes they didn't go under the knife (read: Adobe Photoshop)) except for the one with my Lao Peh.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | One of favourite players almost died =( » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger