+

History

Links

x

Sunday, February 19, 2006

I need some life back in me

I am very bored in life.

Everywhere I go, it seems like nobody wants to kajiao me anymores.

Just yesterday, I saw the boy who likes to bully me in Secondary school.

He saw me, his eyes became big big. He didn't even want to kajiao me. =(

It seems like these days, I'm immuned to everything.

I can't even make myself a crybaby anymore. =(

Sometimes, some people stare at me but I can't even make myself feel scared. Instead, I just smiled. Wtf is happening to me mens.

The last time I cried, I was watching The 40-year-old Bergin with my Father. I was crying with laughter. I almost died from laughter. (Got chance, must watch, a great and meaningful movie. Buy the VCD/DVD when you hit Eighteen)

A long long time ago, there was a Malay boy sitting beside me in a bus.

I was reading a Gaming magazine and obviously he expressed some interest. He asked me to let him see and I did it very willingly (to a complete stranger). But I don't think I will experience this ever again.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | How come you still don't want to up lorry? =( » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger