+

History

Links

x

Friday, February 03, 2006

Can anyone teach me how to secretly look at people?

It was a wonderful Friday morning, but I was already late for school.

I was wearing The 'Goodman' T-shirt.

The train was people moutain people sea until Outram Park/Tanjong Pagar.

So I sat down and opposite me was a girl (I think from Gary's Shatec one).

At first she wasn't sleeping. Then about a few seconds later she closed her eyes.

So I looked at her.

Then out of a sudden she opened her eyes. It's not those slowly-open-the-eyes type, it's those very fast type if you get what I'm typing.

It scared the Gameboy out of me so very quickly I took out my Gameboy and played some games.

A few minutes passed and the train reached Dover so I walked to the classroom.

At the end of the lesson I got back my test result for 'Workshop Practice'.(Something like Design And Technology)

I got 93/100!!! Wah seh. This reminds me of my Primary School days. Actually no lah. I, honestly and sincerely, studied for the test. That's why I'm giving myself a pat on the back now by typing this.

So can anyone teach me how to secretly look at people? Talk to me in MSN thank you.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Sibeh tok kong » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger