+

History

Links

x

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Ok give Vanessa chance

Because it looks like nobody bother to respond to this particular post of hers. =(



---
Victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
Need to mention the sex of the target.
Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their page saying they've been tagged.
If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

Target: Female
1. Swee swee (actually just be appealing to me can already la)
2. Girly. (body must be well toned. Not over not under. Just nice if you get what I mean)
3. 1.78 m tall, if not very hard to talk boy.
4. Must know how to play Gameboy. Like that can play wireless multiplayer. If she don't have I will buy for her.
5. Got nice cheeks for me to squeeze
6. Easy to bully and is gullible
7. Loves to eat Mee Pok dry
8. Don't mind my 'big breasts' because that time I measure around my chest it's 37 inches. Nabeh it's bigger than my waist =(


We are talking about 'the perfect lover' aren't we! 8 points not enough la! Tried to make it as broad as possible so it covers everything hahaha.

8 victims

1. Zikry
2. Peck Chung Seng
3. Wai Kit
4. KJ
5. Simon
6. Melissa
7. Ragboy (sorry repeat)
8. Luqman

All those whom the invitation has been extended to pls fill this in when you see this eh! It's fun! =)


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | It's better to know that your child is dead than s... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger