+

History

Links

x

Monday, February 27, 2006

Yay!

Yesterday, I felt like digging a hole and hide myself in it because my head bang onto the Bus's exit's roof. (It sounded like piaking your hand onto plastic) The worst part was that it was very crowded. It was such an embarrassing moment.

Such incident never happen to me before leh.

Then today, I woke up at 0600 hours.

I was Mentally, Physically, Academically prepared for my Engineering Materials Examination.

I walked out that house door, checked my sit allocation. (I don't know why I checked. It was just some instinct. Perhaps it's fated!)

Only to discover to my horror that the Exam takes place at 1400 hours! If I knew it, I shouldn't have studied for the Exam until this morning.


Good news of the day. Manchester United F.C are the Worthles... I mean Carling Cup Champions!

MANCHESTER UNITED 4 - 0 WIGAN




One of favourite player(right), he has the same height as me. *shy*




Funny Picture. Yellow-carded because the referee is jealous.








Pictures from Soccernet.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Soccer Betting » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger