+

History

Links

x

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Soccer Betting

Last night, my Mother called me to check if I've reached home safe and sound. (I had dinner at her house)

She asked me what am I doing so I told her I'm waiting for football to start.

Out of a sudden, she asked if I bet do soccer betting.

I said no then she said very good.

I love soccer, not money.

But I must admit I betted during the 1E1/2E1 days. It was Argentina VS England and I had one with Hung Bin (Hong Bin). In the end England won - through a penalty. He was furious and bway song but he gave me that $5 anyway. Recently he saw me in school but he said that I'm 'dao' just because I couldn't hear him calling me. It can't be help because my line of sight is straight when walking.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Spiderman 3 » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger