+

History

Links

x

Friday, February 24, 2006

I just had a lonesome dinner

The title sounds so depressing.

Father's on Honeymoon (in Chiang Mai somemore, wah lao sibeh song mens!!!) and young sister seems to be filming the tv series LOST.

These are what I had :

1) 2 Meat + 2 Vegetables + Rice ($3.30)

2) Dumpling Soup (6 dumplings) ($3.00)

3) Green Tea ($1.20)

Wah seh! I spent $7.50 on a lonesome dinner.

While I was eating, this Ah Pek keep looking at me.

No no no he's not ghey. He's just curious why the hell this small boy is eating so much.

Yah, sometimes I just want to break down and cry. I can't control myself. I spent $5.00 every meal.

I feel that my eating is normal. But my Polyclinic friends tell me that's a lot.

Sometimes I just want to slap their heads and tell them, "It's not I eat a lot, it's because you eat very little."


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Is gaming useless? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger