+

History

Links

x

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm going for my Ah Gong's birday soon

Not the paternal ah gong, he's the maternal ah gong.

Totally lacking in sincerity and full of bullshit. For the last few years I can't recall birday parties of any sorts for my aging ah gong.

Die already how? I heard they are going to have dinner at some high class restaurant.

My mother says to wear nicer.

But I discover to my horror that my nicest wear is a Limited and Exclusive Hard Rock Cafe Polo T-shirt from Hong Kong. My best pair of long pants isn't even Levis.

My saving grace is that converse shoe which I really like, but, it could even be a fake.

The dinner is starting at 7.30pm. I hope I don't miss my soccer tonight.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Wah I am feeling very honoured » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger