+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My wife is going to commit suicide

I alighted bus 13, checked the mailbox, decided to be lazy and take the lift, then came this handsum guy with distinct jawlines. He looks like he hasn't eat for weeks.

At first, he quite high class, because he talked to me in English. He showed me a typical medical card, and asked me to check what's the date of the appointment. I said 25th. I know I may look stupid, but it's obvious that he has changed the date on it. But I played along anyway.

Then he told me about his wife's hospital appointment. That she's mentally-ill, and is about to commit suicide anytime soon. He went one big round before asking me for money. I gave him $1.30 anyway.

But he get one inch wants another inch longer, he wanted more money to 'pay the registration fees' at the hospital.

The handsum guy reeked of cigerattes' smell. Apparently he's not that cool now. And when he talks, he doesn't look up at me in the eyes.

He kept talking cock to me before I started sounding more muscular and angry. It's only then that he walked away. I think I need to be less nice and kind in the future.

Lesson(s) learnt :
Don't take the lifts. Take the stairs.
Be kind to yourself, your other half, and parents only.


-


If you are watching X-men The Last Stand, remember to stay till the credits end.

Extra Clip After the X-Men Credits
Source: Superhero Hype!
May 24, 2006


Superhero Hype! got a chance to see X-Men: The Last Stand on Tuesday evening and we can confirm that there is an extra clip after the ending credits. While the clip is fairly short, it is quite significant in what it reveals. So, do remember to stay in your seat until you've seen everything!


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Advent Children » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger