+

History

Links

x

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I made myself some good breakfast today



Two pieces of bread. Lots of onions. Two fried eggs plus two hotdogs. And coffee.

It's nothing fancy or special, but it's better than what I've been having for the past few months. Bread, bread and bread every morning. I'm sick of it at times, but the one very important thing my Father had taught me is that eat what you have and don't complain too much. In fact, he told me I'm lucky to have anything at all.

A long long time a go, I skipped breakfast everyday. The main reason was that I wanted to lose weight. The other not-so-important-reason is that I always shit in the morning if I ate breakfast.

But all that has changed. One day, I did some reading myself and realised that I was wrong. Eating is the key to losing weight. It keeps your metabolism in tok-kong condition.

Psychological or not, I certainly feel better everyday with some half-decent breakfast. The end results always justify the means.

Nowadays, I rarely sleep in class, except for the occasional late nights. I didn't need the lifts, the stairs have to carry me.

Breakfast is the Most Important Meal of the Day


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | He has Returns! » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger