+

History

Links

x

Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Pimp's Bird Day



Second Video Here

"No more braces!"


Trying to be a model.


"I look like Aaron Kwok a not?"


Best Friends.


Pin Chen very touched and wants to cry but holds back and stood strong.


"I look like Aaron Kwok right?"


Everyone watches King Kong while yours truly prepares for photo-taking.


The Group Photo


Relatively Handsum pic of me taken by the Bird Day Boy.


"I am Aaron Kwok."


Ragboy looking like a Smoking-WuBai.


Wubai frowning.


Peek-A-Boo : Jiaying trying to steal the spotlight.


"Come and show some love to my valley leh . . ."


"Yes ah! Kimochi . . ."


Wubai Model-ling.


"How I wish I never bought that Sony Ericsson . . ."


"Don't steal my chicken rice leh!"


CatBoy without his leather suit.


Is the straw in the cup or on the mouth?


"This is how girls take pictures."


"I was very touched."


Si Yuan funny face.


"Wakakakaka"


Wubai jealous.


Benny


Wee-o-wee!


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Sometimes I'm just destined to help people » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger