+

History

Links

x

Monday, July 30, 2007

Ragboy's Game

Each player of the game starts off with ten weird things or habits or known facts abt yourself. People who get tagged must write it in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.


1.My coolest teacher of all time is Ranjit Singh.

2.I read TIME magazine. But 99% of the time I don't get it.

3.I hate Cheese but I love to eat Chesdale Cheese.

4.I only drink Coca-Cola for medicinal values when I feel bloated.

5.I am one-quarter Jiu Hoo Kia!

6.I was actually afraid of dogs. Now, I'm intimidated by them.

7.I love to make people laugh.

8.The nickname my Ah Ma gave me is 'Ah Toot'!

9.Because I looked stupid and still does.

10.I believe that 70% of anyone's life is written in stone. And that you can't fight the future.

OK FINISHED! The people who shall do this quiz thingy will be erh
Simon
Elizabeth
Hui Juan
and of course anyone who feels like doing it


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Today, Thatday And Yesterday » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger