+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

霍元甲 (Fearless)

Today, I became a handsome and cool boy accidentally.

The other day, I bought a oversized pair of jeans (33 inches) accidentally (that time I got go test but don't know why I lost the few extra inches, during the festive period somemore), but God gave me no choice so I had to wear it today.

And so I finally comprehend what being handsome and cool is all about. Wearing your jeans very low and sexy makes you look like you got a very big kukubird, at the same time it makes you look like you got something stucked between your kukubird and backside. Not only that, it reveals your sexy buttcrack. However, I find my upper-body's cleavage sexier, nicer and deeper.

After the horrific and life-sucking experience of being handsome and cool, I promise myself never to do such a thing again.

Additional note : I had my belt with me, but it was only after the horrific experience that I realised that I never really pull the belt tight tight.

Okay, on topic. I just watched Jet Li's self-proclaimed last martial arts movie.

First, it's based on a real-life person. So basically, the story is there.

The romance part made me beg for more. It was quite lacking in that department.

The fight scenes are more or less the same as his previous works. But ask yourself when is the last time you watched such a movie.

The presence of Westerners in the movie reminds me of Jay Chou's 逆鳞 (Against the Grain).

Jet Li said that the movie is to tell Chinese Nationals to cherish their life, obviously concerned with the rising number of suicides cases in China.

I feel the movie is more than that. It tells us that respect and fear are two different things.

It also tell us that even with style (or size), you are nothing if you lack substance.

They are strong messages. But the movie doesn't make me feel like I'm 1.9 metre tall after walking out of the cinema. Still, it's good entertainment for everyone. Non-Chinese should watch it too.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Bintan » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger